Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back in

I didn't really want to call this post "Back in Black", so you guys can decide what you want the last word of the title to be. I haven't updated this in a week, and I have a feeling that my weekends will be the only time free enough to justify a blog post. I just realized that you can spell 'post' and 'spot' the same way. That's neat.


I'm not really back to where I was before I hit that low last weekend, but I've started to want to write again. Just roleplay posts, things that don't matter. Of course, the only roleplays I want to reply to are the ones I'm waiting on replies from, but feeling like writing is nice. When I think of NaNo, I'm no longer apathetic about it. It's going to be hard this year with all of my classes, standardized tests, and thinking about college, but I'm going to do it. I wrote 20,000 words in something like forty hours last year while I was sick; I can find the time to write 1,667 words between school and homework.


Speaking of NaNo, my ideas keep proliferating. So it's not just Gunmetal Gray or When the Storm Birds Fly anymore. I can't decide if I should be happy about this or exasperated, so I'll be happily exasperated. 


Finished The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson last night. Awesome book. 


Everyone should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment