Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Not Supposed to Work Like This...

Haven't done much at all in the way of plotting and/or character shit. Thought about it, didn't happen. Instead I watched TV and went horseback riding. Where I almost fell off my horse, but it was my fault and not hers. I love my pony. Even though she's 17 hands and isn't much of a pony. And apparently she jumped out of the round pen earlier this week...the round pen gate is five feet high and she was never trained as a jumper. 


Watched [i]The Time Traveler's Wife[/i] tonight with my parents (brothers are gone right now so we can watch chick flicks and my Dad doesn't complain). I never read the book, but the movie was interesting and Eric Bana was hot, holy shit when did that man become attractive and reminded me of an idea I was talking with one of my friends about yesterday.


Last night that idea just involved an oldschool radio like this one. Now it involves a WWII airforce pilot and a modern girl, trying to solve his death. All while listening to it happen on the radio.


Yeah, not gonna lie, this sounds more interesting right now than Gunmetal Gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment