Saturday, July 31, 2010

Frustrated at One AM

The life of a teenage, hormonal writer right there. It's one AM, I should be sleeping, but I got so pissed off at how uncomfortable my bed is that I got up and managed to log onto my computer after it shutting down on me ten times. I fucking hate fucking computers that don't fucking work.


Don't quite know what I'm doing up. Should probably be sleeping, but slept all afternoon after work because I'm still too sore to move or do anything other than sit in front of this useless computer.


Still think I'm going to write that historical fantasy romance. Maybe I'll work on that.


Authors always say to wait until you have the project that won't let you go, and that's the one you know you have to write. That's your story. But what do you do if you have more than one project that won't let you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment