Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Four Oh Three

"It's four oh three, and I can't sleep. Without you next to me I toss and turn like the sea; if I drown tonight, bring me back to life. Breathe your breath in me the only thing that I still believe in is you. If you only knew, if you only knew"


SAW SHINEDOWN, CHEVELLE, PUDDLE OF MUDD, SEVENDUST, AND TEN YEARS LAST NIGHT AT THE CARNIVAL OF MADNESS. It was inspiring to be surrounded by the music and people who love it just as much as I do. Plus, Shinedown played for at least two hours. It was insane. They were so grateful to be headlining a show and they did awesomely. My throat still hurts whenever I try to sing along to my album because I screamed so much last night. Oh, and I almost met both the leadsinger of Chevelle and either the guitarist or bassist to Puddle of Mudd. 


All I know is that he had a cool hat and his abs were damn gorgeous when he took his shirt off to play the second half of Puddle of Mudd's slot. Sevendust was probably my least favorite; I didn't know any of their songs and they went on when it was getting really hot and nasty in the pit where my friends and I were standing. Apparently, they were having personal issues though, so I'm glad they still went on.


Behind on my writing and life by two days. Hopefully get caught up today when I'm not listening to Shinedown and Chevelle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment