Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Solemnly Swear

that I am up to no good. I've been toying with this idea for a couple days now, because I always feel strange without some sort of goal. I've finished my character profiles and blueprint, so now's time to actually start writing. But not without some pledges/promises first.

I, Hannah, solemnly swear to complete the following pledges each and every day.

One. I will write something everyday.

 Two. I will dream only of publishing my novel and becoming a best-seller when I'm sleeping

Three. I will let my characters talk how they want to talk, walk how they want to walk, and tell their own story within reason.

Four. I will respect my writing space, and not defile my writing notebook with the dirt of society homework, notes, or anything not related to the novel.

Five. I will write whenever and wherever possible.

Six. I will not let anything or anyone tell me that I can't do this.


Seven. I will write for myself.

I don't know if you actually complete pledges, but whatever. They're there for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment